- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Coach House is a detached cottage in a wonderful location with stunning sea views, in the village of Chale on the south of the Isle of Wight.
The cottage has two bedrooms which can be offered either as super king-size doubles or as twins, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and woodburning stove, and a first floor sitting room with open fire and wonderful views towards The Needles.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, along with an enclosed front garden with furniture and BBQ.
The Coach House has coastal and downland walks from the doorstep, and makes a superb base for touring this picturesque holiday destination.
One super king-size double (Zip/Link can be twin on request) One Twin (Zip/Link can be super king-size on request). Bathroom with bath, rain shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with woodburning stove and dining area. First floor sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for fire and stove can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned front garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.7 miles, pub/restaurant 3 mins walk
- Note: Children aged 5 and over only.
About the location
Ventnor 6.5 miles; Newport 9.5 miles; Yarmouth 13.5 miles; Fishbourne 14.2 miles; Cowes 14.5 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Chale is a small coastal farming village on the south coast of the Isle of Wight. Chale has a pub/restaurant and easy access to some wonderful walks along the coast or rolling downland. From Chale it is easy to explore the island, from The Needles to Osborne House, beaches to Blackgang Chine. A great island base.