- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hill Farm Cottage is attached to a 400 year old thatched property.
With four bedrooms it sleeps seven people comfortably.
There is also a ground floor bathroom, a farmhouse kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there is a private garden, off road parking for three cars and access to the owners' family-owned riding stables.
With shops, pubs and the beach easily accessible, Hill Farm Cottage is a great base for a family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin with countryside views. Ground floor bathroom, with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and door to garden. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect fire.
- Electric convector heaters with gas boiler for hot water and gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels) Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private garden with far-reaching views, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1.2 miles, pub 1 mile, beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead around the property due to horses in neighbouring riding stables.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Yarmouth 3 miles; Cowes 16 miles; Fishbourne 16 miles; Ryde 18 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
The village of Freshwater and Freshwater Bay make the perfect base for a great holiday. The main village is full of eclectic little shops, with a choice of lovely restaurants and some good hotels. Freshwater Bay is a picturesque location that boasts scenic downs, white chalk cliffs and gorgeous beaches â€“ no wonder visitors flock there all year round! Freshwater Bay is the ideal destination for lovers of the outdoors including bird watchers, walkers and cyclists, with many wonderful walking trails over the Tennyson and Afton Downs.