- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Kitty's Loft is a well-presented cottage that adjoins the owner's home.
Nestled perfectly at the foot of St Catherine's Down, within a quiet hamlet of privately owned barn conversions, this cottage can sleep four people.
This cottage has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside this cottage has off road parking for one car and a shared, enclosed, front lawned garden with furniture and a barbecue.
With the beach close by and stunning views on offer, Kitty's Loft is the perfect place to spend your Isle of Wight holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with power shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, TV with FreeSat, WiFi, CD/ DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair, baby bath and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared, enclosed, front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub and beach 3 miles
- Note: The owners have two friendly golden retriever dogs.
Note: Although the owners garden and the guests garden are separated by a driveway, there are no fences and the owner's two friendly golden retrievers have access to the whole garden area.
About the location
Shanklin 4 miles; Ventnor 4 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Godshill is a popular and pretty village in the heart of the Isle of Wight. Its attractive streets are lined with shops, tearooms and restaurants, and the village is also home to the Model Village. From Godshill the island is waiting to be explored, from the sandy beaches to historic castles and houses, the iconic Needles or Blackgang Chine theme park.