- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Carthouse is a converted cart house, located on a mixed working farm, on the edge of the village of Shorwell on the Isle of Wight.
This cottage offers all ground floor accommodation and sleeps four people in two bedrooms - one king-size double and one twin.
There is a bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC, along with a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, along with an enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture.
With lovely walks and cycle rides available from the doorstep and with the nearest beach two miles away, The Carthouse makes a great base for a break on the Isle of Wight.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage on request
- Enclosed, large lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 6 mins walk
- Note: The owner is happy to help with arranging your ferry crossing - please contact owner directly.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newport 6 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Shorwell is a village on the Isle of Wight, 6 miles from Newport, and is reputed to be one of Queen Victoria's favourite places to visit. The village offers a shop, pub and Post Office. Wonderful scenic walking can be enjoyed while some lovely beaches are an easy drive away.