- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Hope Cottages is a former fisherman's cottage, located in the village of St Helens on the Isle of Wight.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms - a double and a twin.
There is a ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
A kitchen and sitting room and dining area are also available.
Outside is a patio garden with furniture.
With the village amenities on the doorstep and the beach just a mile away, 2 Hope Cottages makes a great base for a family holiday near the sea.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair (attaches to dining chair) available
- Parking in free car park on the green approx 50 yards from cottage
- Patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Patio is gated but communal pathway is shared with neighbours
- Note: Stairs are steep, narrow and open, care to be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bembridge 2 miles; Ryde 5 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
St Helens is a village in east Isle of Wight, near Bembridge, home to a village green, good restaurant, tea room, pub and children's playground. Nearby Duver offers shingle and sand, while the beach is family friendly, with the Baywatch CafÃ© offering refreshment. Super views can be enjoyed of the Solent and St Helens Fort.