- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Chartfield is a lovely, well-presented cottage in Yarmouth, on the Isle of Wight.
The cottage sleeps ten people and has one super king-size double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one king-size double bedroom with an en-suite, one double bedroom with an en-suite, one double bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area, a conservatory and two sitting rooms, one with a gas fire.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden.
With beautiful beaches and stunning walks on offer, Chartfield is the perfect base for fun-filled family holidays.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with coastal views, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request) with views of the Downs and marshland, 1 X king size double with views of the downs and marshland and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with coastal views and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with views of the Downs and marshland (Please note that in this room, the bed is against the wall so there is access from one side of the bed only.) Bathroom with a roll-top bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 10), conservatory and French doors to the enclosed garden. Sitting room (seats 6) with patio doors. First floor sitting room (seats 8) with gas fire and stunning coastal views.
- Gas central heating
- Gas AGA with double electric oven and 4-ring electric hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview, one with FreeSat+), DVD, radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front, side and rear Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk, beach 6 mins walk.
About the location
Newport 12 miles; Ryde 18 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
The wonderful seaside town of Yarmouth is the oldest town on the Isle of Wight, and is home to a busy harbour, narrow streets, an array of shops and inns, and Henry VIII's castle. The coastal path is a haven for walkers and cyclists, plus walks can also be enjoyed across to the nearby Tennyson Down. The beaches of Colwell and Totland Bays provide great watersports facilities, which makes Yarmouth an ideal base.