- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Beach Retreat is an immaculately-presented, superbly-located cottage in Minnis Bay, Birchington and can sleep eight people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a room with single bed, a family room with a double bed and adult bunk beds, a ground floor shower room, a bathroom with a separate WC, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is unrestricted roadside parking available, a paved garden to the front and a fully-enclosed, decked and lawned garden to the rear with furniture and rear access.
The Beach Retreat is a wonderful base for your self-catering holiday by the beach.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 double. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower and basin. Separate WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Enclosed decked and lawned garden to rear with furniture, BBQ and rear access
- Small front garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub and beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 4 adults as top bunk only suitable for children
- Note: This property requires a refundable good house keeping deposit of £150
Note: Max. 4 adults as top bunk only suitable for children.
Note: This property requires a refundable good housekeeping deposit of £150
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Margate 3 miles; Ramsgate 7 miles; Broadstairs 7 miles; Canterbury 13 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The town of Birchington has local shops, pubs and restaurants and is just a short walk from the beach. Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs are all close by.