- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Redwood is a fabulous, detached property located close to the heart of Broadstairs and within a minute walk of Stone Bay, and can sleep eight people.
This cottage has a super king-size double bedroom, a ground floor king-size double bedroom, a single bedroom with an additional pull-out truckle bed (can be twin on request), a ground floor room with bunks, a wet room with basin and WC, a ground floor bathroom, a separate, ground floor WC, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with dining area, a utility, a sitting room with an electric fire and a children's playroom.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a fully-enclosed, lawned garden with patio/decked area, furniture and a barbecue.
Redwood is a lovely base for your holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x single with pull-out truckle bed (can be twin on request), 1 x ground floor adult bunks. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate ground floor WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room (seats 6) with electric fire. Children's playroom (seats 3 with 2 beanbags).
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and 5 ring gas hob, combination microwave/oven, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with BT Sport & Sky Sports, one for DVDs only), DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, toys, beach toys and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Fully enclosed, lawned garden with patio/decked area, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 200 yards
- Note: Open tread staircase leading to first floor
- Note: The playroom patio doors do not open for safety reasons.
About the location
Ramsgate 2 miles; Margate 3 miles; Sandwich 10 miles; Canterbury 19 miles; Dover 20 miles; Whitstable 22 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The historic town of Broadstairs, known as The Jewel in Thanet's Crown, offers Blue Flag sandy beaches, hidden cobbled streets, cliff top walks, Bleak House, which was once the Summer home of Charles Dickens, shops, butchers, bakers, tea rooms, gift and antique shops. Close by is the town of Ramsgate and Margate, whilst further afield is Canterbury and Dover.