- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
3 Apsley Cottages is a delightful terrace cottage, situated in the Kent village of Chartham, only a short distance from Canterbury and has one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with a woodburner, a dining room and a small storage room on first floor with access to bathroom.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, a front shingle garden and an enclosed lawn and patio garden with furniture and a barbecue.
3 Apsley Cottages is a wonderful base for your holiday.
One double bedroom with en-suite roll-top bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Small storage room on first floor with access to bathroom.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front shingle garden
- Enclosed lawn and patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 8 mins walk
- Note: There is a railway level crossing less than 100 yards from this property and a local railway station within 5 mins walk
- Note: There are 3 steps at the cottage entrance
- Note: Due to the age of the cottage, the stairs are quite steep, property may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties
- Note: No children.
Note: No children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Canterbury 3 miles; Chilham 3 miles; Ashford 8 miles; Whitstable 10 miles; Dover 18 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The village of Chartham is situated perfectly for those looking to discover the countryside and the towns in north Kent. Visitors can enjoy the Farmers' Market that is held in the village hall every Thursday.