- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Hoath House is a large manor house in its own grounds near to Edenbridge in Kent.
The house sleeps twenty six people in seven bedrooms with six double sofa beds and seven bathrooms.
There is also a fitted kitchen, a formal dining room, a sitting room, a snug and a library/games room with an open fire and a woodburner.
Outside are 6 acres of gardens, a tennis court, off road parking for ten cars and shared use of an outdoor swimming pool.
Set in beautiful countryside on the Kent/Sussex border, Hoath House is a memorable property for a holiday all year round.
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms with TV (all super king-size doubles are zip/link, can be twin on request and five rooms have a sofa bed): 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with three steps down to en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x second floor super king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x second floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Two ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 6). Utility. Dining room (seats 20). Sitting room (seats 18) with open fire. Second floor snug with sofa bed. Library/games room with grand piano, half-size snooker table, table tennis, woodburner and open fire. Hall with seating area. Reading area on landing.
- Oil central heating with woodburner and open fire
- Range electric oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwashers, 9 x TVs, one with full Sky and 8 with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and fuel for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 10 cars 50m from the property
- Six-acre garden with lawns, patios and furniture
- Shared use with the two other properties on-site of a heated outdoor swimming pool (10m x 5m) available 9am to 6pm, all year round
- Exclusive use of swimming pool can be arranged directly with the owner, this being a maximum of 3 hours per property, per day consisting of periods of no more than 90 minutes at a time
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: All second floor rooms including the landing have sloping ceilings
- Note: There are 3 steps up to two first floor bedrooms from landing and there are 4 steps up to games room from hall
- Note: There are 5 uneven steps from the car park
- Note: The area around the swimming pool will be completed by the spring, but the pool is still available during this time
- Note: shared gardens have space to play a selection of garden games that are at the house
- These include Rounders, cricket, volleyball, croquet, boules, tug of war and giant jenga
- Please note: Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced up until Christmas to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such the second floor will not be available,
Note: Amplified music other than played through the system in the property is not allowed.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hever 3 miles; Edenbridge 5 miles; Lingfield 10 miles; Tunbridge Wells 10 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Edenbridge is a market town on the borders of Kent and Sussex and is close to Tunbridge Wells.