- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Woodgate Farm House is a fabulous oast house situated in the small hamlet of Oad Street in rural Kent and can sleep fourteen people in seven bedrooms.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities and two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor both having full-size wet rooms.
Both floors offer full-living accommodation.
The first floor has a spacious open plan living area complete with kitchen and a dining area for fourteen guests.
The ground floor has a separate kitchen and a dining and sitting area for six people.
Outside there is off road parking for eight cars and a garden with patio, furniture and a Hot Tub.
Woodgate Farm Oust provides luxury accommodation and is in a perfect location for exploring all that the area has to offer.
Seven bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room (seats 6) with dining area (seats 6). First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 14) and sitting area (seats 11).
- Oil central heating with ground floor underfloor heating
- 2 x electric ovens and hobs, 2 x microwaves, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x dishwashers, 5 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD players, radio, PlayStation2, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen ls inc. in rent
- Travel cot and three highchairs on request
- Off road parking for 8 cars
- Garden with gazebo and furniture
- Hot Tub
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking/vaping
- Shops 2 miles, Oad Street Craft Centre serving food and drink, plus the Plough & Harrow Greek Taverna are a 10 min walk
- Note: Property is 'eco friendly' and all household cleaning products will be provided for your use
- Note: The owners have friendly dogs
- Note: No stag/hen or similar, (outside caterers are not permitted without owners prior knowledge)
- Please Note: No commercial bookings
- Please Note: This property requires a refundable good house keeping bond of £200
- Note: The number of guests occupying the property should not exceed the number stated on the holiday confirmation
- Note: Due to current situation the owners will only accept bookings for two households or less
- Please Note - Due to the Government legislation regarding the Rule of 6, the prices on this property have been adjusted in order to accommodate a smaller party of 6 people therefore, you will have access to the roundalls comprising of 1 king size bedroom and 1 double bedroom, there is also 1 double bedroom and one twin bedroom on the ground floor
No stag/hen or similar parties
Note: The number of guests occupying the property should not exceed the number stated on the holiday confirmation.
Note: No commercial bookings.
Note: Due to current situation the owners will only accept bookings for two households or less.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Detling, Sittingbourne 2 miles; Maidstone 8 miles; Canterbury 16 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Oad Street is a small but thriving hamlet less than a mile from the M2 motorway with links to Maidstone, Canterbury and Rochester, making it a perfect location for visitors wanting to explore Kent. The village itself has two pubs both serving traditional food. Also in this quiet but busy hamlet, is the popular Oad Street Food and Crafts, a centre which combines a restaurant serving delicious meals throughout the day, a store selling locally produced food and drink, plus a gift shop and art gallery. Close by is Sittingbourne, once an industrial town it is now a popular spot for visitors.