- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Groove Armada is a lovely lodge on Kingsdown Park, sleeping six in three bedrooms.
With a ground floor double, two twin rooms, and a bathroom, it sleeps six.
There is also a kitchen and sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is a decked terrace with furniture and sea views, and off road parking in the car park.
Groove Armada has access to the on-site facilities including swimming pool, tennis courts and children's play area, as well as great walking and cycling off the site.
This is a great seaside base for a family holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Swimming pool available but is operated by a booking system and owner will confirm details prior to your arrival
- Games/beach equipment inc. pool inflatables, table tennis, badminton and cricket equipment
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking in private car park nearby
- Private decked terrace with furniture and sea views
- Shared use of tennis court, crazy golf, clubhouse with bar (open Easter-Oct on pop up basis)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, there are 3 pubs within 5 - 7 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Deal 3 miles; Dover 6 miles; Canterbury 20 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Kingsdown is a village close to the beach of St Margaret's Bay in Kent. The village has a number of pubs, a butcher and a general store and is situated at the northern end of the white cliffs of Dover.