- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Seashell Cottage is a terraced fisherman's cottage in the coastal town of Deal.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a single with pull-out stacker bed, which leads to a super king-size double, and a king-size double, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is an enclosed courtyard patio with furniture and there is unrestricted roadside parking nearby.
Seashell Cottage is an ideal seaside retreat for a family with many attractions nearby.
Three bedrooms: 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed leading to 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Unrestricted roadside parking nearby
- Enclosed courtyard patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 1 min walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: Two steep staircases each leading to the bedrooms, therefore property is not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: Low doorway between the single and super king-size double bedrooms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dover 8.5 miles; Canterbury 24 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The Georgian coastal town of Deal offers two castles, two small museums and two weekly markets, as well as a shops, pubs and restaurants. There are two golf courses, the Royal Cinque Ports and Kingsdown within an easy distance, plus Dover and Canterbury are within driving distance.