- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beachmaster 33 Kingsdown Park is a delightful, semi-detached Scandinavian-style lodge on Kingsdown Park in Kent.
With a family bathroom and a double bedroom on the ground floor, plus two twin bedrooms and a cloakroom on the first floor, this cottage can sleep six people.
The rest of the lodge is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
To the outside of the lodge there is a decked area with furniture and sea views, and there is off road parking available in the site car park.
Beachmaster 33 Kingsdown Park has access to on-site facilities including tennis courts and children's play area.
This is a great seaside base for a family holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with door to decked terrace, 2 x twin (one with single bed with pull-out stacker bed). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, music system with CD, radio, blue tooth and USB port, WiFi in property and clubhouse, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Parking in private car park nearby
- Sea-facing decked terrace with furniture, front lawn
- Shared use of indoor Swimming Pool, tennis court, crazy golf and clubhouse with bar (seasonal openings may vary)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Steep open tread stairs, care to be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Deal 3 miles; Dover 6 miles; Canterbury 20 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Kingsdown is a quiet Kent village close to the shingle beach of St Margaret's Bay. There are three pubs serving food, a local butcher with delicatessen, a general store, Post Office and hairdresser. The village is situated at the northern end of the famous White Cliffs of Dover, with the beaches and cliffs around Kingsdown part of the Site of Special Scientific Interest that stretches south to Folkestone. Close by are the coastal towns of Deal, Dover and Broadstairs, offering the visitor castles, museums, heritage, history and quaint tea room. Inland, Canterbury offers a popular day out, with its cathedral, Roman remains and excellent shopping centre.