- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Bolton Barn is a charming, detached, stone barn conversion situated on the outskirts of Lenham Heath near Ashford.
The cottage can sleep two people in one double bedroom, and there's also one bathroom.
There is also a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner-style electric stove and French doors leading outside.
To the rear, there is an enclosed courtyard garden with furniture, and there is also off road parking for one car.
Bolton Barn is a wonderful base for couples escaping everyday life and looking to explore Kent and the South of England.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric stove.
- Calor gas central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven, Calor gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Owner has dogs and horses
- Stables and paddocks in field next to cottage
- Note: Two steps up to front door
- Note: Ground is raised in area around French doors.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashford 10 miles; Maidstone 11 miles; Canterbury 15 miles
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Lenham Heath is a small village in rural Kent with a selection of shops and pubs. The towns of Maidstone and Ashford are close by.