- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shepherd's Farm Cottage is a delightful, detached barn conversion situated in a rural position in the rural village of Lenham Heath in Kent.
Set entirely across the ground floor, with two bedrooms, one double and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage also contains a shower room plus a kitchen/diner and a sitting room.
Outside is a private, enclosed courtyard and spacious, shared lawned and wooded gardens, along with paddocks with animals.
Set in an idyllic location, surrounded by beautiful countryside, Shepherd's Farm Cottage offers a wonderful base for friends and families looking to discover the rural beauty of Kent.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, CD, DAB radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, enclosed lawned garden to front and side with patio and furniture
- Shared access to extended main farmhouse grounds and gardens with ponds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Children aged 2 and above only
- Note: There are small, partially-fenced ponds and streams in the grounds, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Ashford 10 miles; Maidstone 11 miles; Canterbury 15 miles
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Lenham Heath is a small village in rural Kent with a selection of shops and pubs. The towns of Maidstone and Ashford are close by.