- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shepherd's Farm House is a detached farmhouse on the edge of the Kent village of Lenham Heath near to Ashford.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, one twin room, one single room with an ensuite and a family bathroom, making it suitable for seven people.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a wood burning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars and a large garden with outdoor furniture and a small private lake.
Set in beautiful countryside, yet just a short drive to the Kent coast, Shepherd's Farm House is a superb cottage for a family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor single with en-suite wet-room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area (seats 4). Utility. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Double garage with bike storage
- Orchard to the front with free apples depending on season
- Wild flower front garden with shared side access to Shepherd Farmhouse and Shepherd Cottage
- Private rear garden with lawn and furniture, with extended area to shared farmhouse grounds and garden down to unfenced pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There are small, partially-fenced ponds and streams in the grounds; children to be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a railway line at the end of the extended gardens and beyond the ponds, some train noise may be audible at times due to wind direction
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Ashford 10 miles; Maidstone 11 miles; Canterbury 15 miles
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
Lenham Heath is a small village in rural Kent with a selection of shops and pubs. The towns of Maidstone and Ashford are close by.