- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Home Farm House is a delightful 18th century cottage in the heart of the Kent countryside.
This lovely Marshside cottage, near Herne Bay, can sleep five people and has a king-size double bedroom, a family room with an en-suite basin and WC, a ground floor bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen, a utility and a sitting room with a woodburner and a dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, lockable cycle storage, a lawned garden with rural views and an enclosed, courtyard garden with patio and furniture.
Home Farm House is a wonderful holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 1 4ft double and 1 single with en-suite basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable cycle storage
- Lawned garden and enclosed courtyard with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Due to the age of the cottage some doorways and ceilings are low
- Note: There are 3 steps up from the kitchen into the sitting/dining room
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Reculver 3 miles; Herne Bay 5 miles; Whitstable 8 miles; Canterbury 8 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The small hamlet of Marshside is set in the centre of the Kent countryside and offers those who visit the area a perfect rural and tranquil location for a relaxing break. This area is also the perfect spot for those who are fans of outdoor pursuits.