- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sandsview is a terraced cottage in a cul-de-sac within the town of Ramsgate in Kent.
Overlooking the sea, this cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, consisting of one ground floor double, one ground floor twin and two second floor twins, as well as two bathrooms.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast area and a sitting room with dining area and balcony on the first floor, plus outside there is roadside parking.
Sandsview is ideal for families and friends who wish to stay in a seaside town, play on the beach, go for a swim or visit one of many nearby attractions.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with TV/Freeview and interconnecting door to 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link - can be double on request), 1 x second floor twin with TV (zip/link - can be double on request), 1 x second floor twin (zip/link - can be super king-size double on request) with basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor fitted kitchen with breakfast area (seats 4). First floor sitting room with dining area and French doors onto small balcony with seating.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3 x TVs (1 with Sky), DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate on request
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis, additional parking nearby
- Small balcony with seating
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: There are 5 stone steps up to the front door
- Note: The balcony is not fully enclosed; therefore children need to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Margate 5 miles; Canterbury 17 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
The coastal resort of Ramsgate offers a marina, promenade, a sandy beach, shops, pubs and restaurants.