- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Flushing House is an historic Grade II* listed house in the Citadel area of Rye.
This house has two king-size double rooms, one of which can be offered as a twin.
There is a first floor bathroom and a ground floor shower room, along with a kitchen with dining area, laundry room with original bread oven and a cosy sitting room.
Outside, the grounds of the nearby church offer a pleasant space to sit, and parking can be found in the many local public car parks.
The amenities of Rye are on the doorstep, and with the rest of Sussex and Kent to explore, Flushing House makes a wonderful year-round retreat.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with seating area, 1 x double. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, Smart TV with Freeview & Netflix and record facility, DVD, iPod dock, DAB radio, CD, WiFi, selection of games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and folding bed (suitable for child only) on request
- Loading/unloading outside cottage with roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Additional parking in public car parks at £1.50/day, 5 mins walk
- One well-behaved dog welcome at extra £25 charge
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Harbour 5 mins walk
- Note: Steep original Tudor stairs, not suitable for less mobile guests
- Note: No outdoor space, but the church gardens are opposite
Property only suitable for 4 adults and a child as 5th bed is a folding bed.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Camber 5 miles; Hastings 12 miles; Battle 16 miles.
With many quaint, seaside and market towns, historic sites and miles of glorious coastline to explore, Sussex has it all for a great holiday destination.
The town of Rye in East Sussex boasts a cobbled street, unusual shops, antique emporiums, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, as well as two weekly markets. Attractions in the area include steam train rides, stately homes, castles and beaches.