- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Riverside Apartment is a first floor apartment in the centre of Rye on the Sussex coast.
Luxuriously appointed throughout with modern and comfortable furnishings, this Rye apartment offers guests the chance to relax and unwind as they watch the ever changing river views from the comfort of their armchairs.
The apartment sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with a double sofa bed.
Outside is off road parking for one car and views of the river.
Riverside Apartment is a lovely romantic retreat with superb views in Sussex.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Harbour 2 mins walk
- Note: The apartment is accessed via a small hallway shared with the ground floor apartment. Note: Sofabed is suitable for I adult or 2 children
- Due to this property would not be suitable for 4 adults
Note: Sofabed is suitable for I adult or 2 children. Due to this property would not be suitable for 4 adults
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Camber 5 miles; Hastings 12 miles; Battle 16 miles.
With many quaint, seaside and market towns, historic sites and miles of glorious coastline to explore, Sussex has it all for a great holiday destination.
The town of Rye in East Sussex boasts a cobbled street, unusual shops, antique emporiums, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, as well as two weekly markets. Attractions in the area include steam train rides, stately homes, castles and beaches.