- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Forge is situated in the harbour town of Rye in Sussex.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a link super king-size double, a king-size double with en-suite shower and Juliet balcony and a double, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a rear enclosed courtyard with furniture and parking is available close by in a designated car parking space.
If you wish to explore Sussex and the South of England, The Old Forge is the base to do it from.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (linked beds, can be twin on request), 1 x double with Juliet balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double (limited space at sides of bed). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Snug.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview and USB port, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking permit provided for 1 car in designated space in car park 2 mins walk away, loading and unloading at front or, if available, rear of cottage
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Front door opens directly onto pavement
- Note: No children under 5 years.
Note: No children under 5 years.
About the location
Camber 5 miles; Hastings 12 miles; Battle 16 miles.
With many quaint, seaside and market towns, historic sites and miles of glorious coastline to explore, Sussex has it all for a great holiday destination.
The town of Rye in East Sussex boasts a cobbled street, unusual shops, antique emporiums, tearooms, restaurants and pubs, as well as two weekly markets. Attractions in the area include steam train rides, stately homes, castles and beaches.