- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Westgate Cottage is a lovely ground floor property located in the village of Borden near Sittingbourne in Kent.
The property has one bedroom that can sleep two, a bathroom, separate cloak room with WC, sitting room and kitchen/diner.
Outside there is an off-road parking space for one car and an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn areas.
Westgate Cottage is a wonderful property situated in the perfect position for exploring the surrounding towns and cities of Kent.
All ground floor. One bedroom: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with shower, WC and basin. Cloakroom with washing machine, WC and basin. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with sofa bed for extra flexibility.
- LPG heating and electric fire
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Enclosed garden to the rear with terrace and lawn areas
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry no smoking
- Pub 5 minute walk
- Shop 1.7 mile
- Note: Accommodation is on the ground floor but there is a step up to enter the property and into shower.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Gillingham 12.3 miles; Rochester 13.9 miles; Canterbury 16.7 miles.
Kent is affectionately known as the Garden of England. Its history and heritage provide the region with a rich array of sightseeing possibilities, while the stunning choice of Blue Flag beaches offer the chance to enjoy the beautiful coastline.
A market town in the Swale District of Kent, it offers a range of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés. Places worth visiting nearby include Gillingham, Rochester and Canterbury.