- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
High Buildings is an impressive detached farmhouse on a working farm, near the village of Sebergham, ten miles from Penrith.
The property has a ground floor super king-size master with en-suite, a first floor super king-size with en-suite and a further super king-size.
All three of these rooms can be offered as a twin on request.
There are also two further twin rooms.
There is a house bathroom, and a ground floor cloakroom.
The living area is open plan with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
There is a snug with sofabed, and a utility/boot room.
Outside is off road parking for six cars, and a lawned front garden with furniture and BBQ.
High Buildings is well placed for enjoying the Lake District National Park, for walking and cycling, or for exploring the market towns and villages of the area.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2), dining area with electric woodburner-effect fire and sitting area with woodburning stove. Snug/playroom with TV/DVD and sofa bed. Utility area with boot/equipment store.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room and electric fire in dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, 2nd TV, DVD, CD/radio, library of books, CDs, DVDs and games, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Additional fuel available on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: 12 complimentary passes provided for use of pool, sauna, steam room and gym at North Lakes Hotel & Spa in Penrith
- Towels provided
- Personal training sessions can be arranged through Sculpt PT at an additional cost
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Keswick 17 miles; Carlisle 20 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
With a charter granted in 1262, the traditional Cumbrian market town of Wigton still holds a market each Tuesday in the covered market hall. This lovely town is a popular centre for shopping, pubs and restaurants, as well as for other activities such as theatre, bowls, swimming, tennis and other sports. The Lord Melvyn Bragg novel, 'A Time to Dance', featured the town of Thurston, which was based on Wigton and the local area. The town is just 18 miles from Penrith and so makes an excellent base from which to explore the cathedral city of Carlisle, the North Lakes and the natural beauty of the West Cumbrian Coast. The epic Roman construction, Hadrian's Wall, is within 25 miles, whilst the Scottish borders and their famous town of Gretna Green are within easy driving distance.