- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Quare Place is a detached cottage in the popular coastal village of Southerness on Scotland's Solway Coast.
This cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities.
The cottage also has a bathroom and ground floor wet room, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning and a first floor sitting room.
Outside there is ample off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
The Quare Place is an ideal retreat for any party.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC (can also be accessed from hallway). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. First floor sitting room with TV and sea views.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, BBQ and furniture to side of property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop (seasonal Apr to Oct) and pub 2 mins walk
- Shop open all year 4 miles.
About the location
Castle Douglas 19 miles; Dalbeattie 13 miles; Dumfries 16 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small coastal village of Southerness forms part of the Colvend coast, one of the finest stretches of coastline on the 'Scottish Riviera'. The village offers two pubs, a village store, a leisure centre with a pool, two miles of sandy beaches with sand dunes, rock pools and Gulf Stream warmed waters, and one of the oldest lighthouses in Scotland, built in 1748.