- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Fell View is a luxury, first floor apartment situated on the exclusive Whitbarrow holiday village between Keswick and Penrith, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
The apartment sleeps two people and has an open plan studio layout with a super king-size double bed, kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with sofa bed, all in one room.
This apartment also has a separate bathroom.
Outside, there is off road parking, a private terrace, shared grounds and shared use of on-site facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gym and a games room.
Fell View is a wonderful romantic retreat with plenty to do on site, as well as plenty to see and do in the area.
All first floor. Open plan studio accommodation with super king-size double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, twin basin and WC.
- Gas central heating
- Electric mini oven and 2-ring hob, electric combination microwave/grill, fridge, dishwasher, shared laundry facilities on site, TV with FreeSat, DVD, Bose music system, telephone, free wifi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Private balcony with furniture
- Shared use of grounds with duck pond
- Shared use of on-site leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gym and games room
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Farm shop 2 miles, bar/restaurant on site
- Note: There is a lift and stairs to the apartment
- Note: Duck pond in shared grounds
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: No children, including infants.
Note: No children, including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Keswick 11 miles; Penrith 6 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The charming traditional village of Penruddock is situated in a secluded position in the northern Lake District between Keswick and Penrith, and just four miles from Ullswater. The popular town of Keswick is nearby and has a number of shops and restaurants, as well as miniature golf, good parks, the Century Theatre and a cinema.