- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Ullswater 29 is cosy apartment based in Penrith, Cumbria.
It can be found on the first floor and has one double bedroom, with a separate family bathroom and WC.
There is an open-plan living room with a fitted kitchen and dining area.
Parking is available in the on-site car park.
Outside there is a balcony area with a table and chairs provided.
Ullswater is the perfect property for a romantic getaway with your partner.
One bedroom: 1 x double bedroom. Bathroom with a bath and shower over, double basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, dishwasher, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking in on-site car park
- Balcony area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, hot tub, gym and games room
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.6 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Keswick 17 miles; Carlisle 20 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Penrith is a town in Cumbria, England. The town is most notable for its 14th-century Penrith Castle and is run by the English Heritage. Penrith has outdoor market days every Tuesday and Saturday, with main shopping areas located on various local streets. The town's entertainment can be found at the local pubs.