- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Riverside Walk is a wonderful three-storey apartment, part of a former mill in the village of Airton, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This cottage is set over three floors and sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one first floor king-size double, one first floor twin and one second floor twin with sitting area, pool table and a 55" 3D TV, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a first floor open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area and a ground floor entrance.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and shared lawned grounds with furniture and barbecue.
Riverside Walk is an ideal base for families who wish to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double, 1 x first floor twin, 1 x second floor twin with sitting area - accessed via open tread staircase. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, sitting area and electric fire. Ground floor entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor landing.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 1 x 55" 3D TV with Freeview, 1 x TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, selection of books, DVDs and games, WiFi, pool table in second floor room
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car in car park next to the property, parking for 2nd car available in village green, approx
- 1 min walk away
- Shared lawned grounds with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Farm shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 miles
- Note: The 2nd floor bedroom with sitting area is accessed via open tread stairs
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malham 2.5 miles; Gargrave 4 miles; Skipton 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The village of Airton in the Yorkshire Dales National Park is set on the River Aire and has a village green, a Quaker meeting house and an old mill. There are walking routes from the village, plus within driving distance is Skipton and Settle.