- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cherry Tree House is a terraced cottage near the village of Allendale just eight miles from Allenheads.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two king-size bedrooms, one with en-suite shower and one twin bedroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, dining room and sitting room both with open fires.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden.
Situated in Northumbria, Cherry Tree House is a lovely family holiday cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room with open fire. Sitting room and open fire.
- LPG central heating with open fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Gas and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for open fires available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Raised garden accessed via 5 external steps, care to be taken due to the drop and may be unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hexham 11 miles; Allenheads 8 miles; Newcastle 34 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The town of Allendale was once the centre of a busy lead mining area, and many relics of the mining era remain around the area. Allendale is ideally placed for access to Carlisle to the west, Hexham to the east or the Roman Wall just to the north. There are lots of walks and unspoilt villages in the area, which is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding countryside or travelling further north to the glorious Heritage Coastline.