- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 West View is a delightful terraced cottage situated on the outskirts of the pretty village of Allithwaite, near Cartmel, on the stunning Cartmel Peninsula and can sleep five people.
The cottage is set over three floors and has a first floor king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second floor twin bedroom, a first floor single bedroom, a first floor bathroom, a kitchen/diner, a utility area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is roadside parking beside the cottage, storage for bikes etc.
and an enclosed courtyard with patio, furniture and a small front garden.
2 West View is an ideal base for a wonderful holiday.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin, 1 x single with 2'6" full-height pull-out bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs, maps and walking guides
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional fuel for woodburner on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot with cot sheets and highchair
- Roadside parking by the cottage
- Lockable storage for bikes, small boats etc
- Enclosed courtyard with patio, furniture and small front garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 5 mins walk, uphill on the way back, shop 1 mile away
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cartmel 1 mile; Grange-over-Sands 2 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Idyllically located on the western edge of the Cartmel Peninsula is the pretty village of Allithwaite, set at the edge of the Lake District and Morecambe Bay. This traditional village provides a shop, post office and two local pubs which serving food whilst the historic town of Cartmel is close by for any further amenities. Cartmel is renowned as the prettiest town in the Lake District and boasts excellent walks along the local stream. Cartmel is composed of numerous cobbled streets, lined with antique shops, traditional pubs and the acclaimed, Michelin Starred L'Enclume restaurant. The Edwardian seaside resort of Grange-over-Sands is also within two miles of Allithwaite and features a traffic-free promenade, ornamental gardens, a choice of golf courses and excellent bird watching opportunities.