- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
L'al Tethera is a lovely first floor apartment situated in the heart of Ambleside, Cumbria.
It plays host to a king-size double bedroom, sleeping two guests altogether.
You also have an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a gas fire, as well as a shower room with corner shower, basin and WC.
To the outside is roadside parking by permit.
L'al Tethera is a delightful getaway surrounded by stunning walking country.
All on one floor. 1 x king-size double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview, DVD player, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking for 1 car in local car parks (refundable deposit of £50 required for permit)
- Shared patio area with seating through the stone archway
- Access to a washing machine and dryer in the laundry room, shared with 3 apartments (small additional charge applies)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for children or babies
- Note: This property has 7 external steps leading to the front door
Please Note: A Good House Keeping bond of £35 is applied to this property for the security of the parking permit.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £35.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Windermere 4 miles; Grasmere 4 mile; Keswick 15 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Ambleside lies at the northern tip of Lake Windermere, with Grasmere and the Langdale Valley just a short drive away. There is plenty to do in and around the area, from boat trips and watersports on Lake Windermere to shops, restaurants and pubs in the village to suit all tastes. Along with the Lake and the great walking on offer, Ambleside is also famous for its annual rushbearing ceremony along with “Bridge House” - one of the most photographed buildings in the Lake District, now the National Trust Information Centre.