- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
East House is a detached stone-built cottage in the small village of Appersett near to Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage sleeps three people and has a first floor king-size double bedroom and a single bedroom on the ground floor, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside, East House is a superb cottage for a romantic retreat any time of the year.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Underfloor heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for the open fire can be purchased 1 mile away in Hawes
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Due to the character and age of this property there is an original narrow stone staircase so care should be taken and children supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawes 1 mile.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The delightful market town of Hawes is the highest settlement in Wensleydale and home to the delicious Wensleydale cheese. The town is also famous for rope making; a skill passed down through the generations and a fascination for many of the visitors that come to the town. A regular market is held on a Tuesday and Hawes has many excellent shops and eateries in its midst. The beautiful limestone countryside surrounding the town provides a huge variety of walks and other outdoor pursuits, and for sightseeing opportunities the area is unsurpassed with the spectacular Hardraw Force and the Aysgarth falls just two of the natural wonders to be seen. Hawes is a delightful town and makes a superb base for a holiday in this magnificent area.