- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Croft Cottage is a semi-detached property resting within the village of Arncliffe.
It comes with one super-king-size bedroom and a shower room with a walk-in shower, basin and WC, sleeping up to two people.
Completing the interior is a kitchen, a utility/cloakroom and a sitting/dining room with a woodburning stove.
Outside, there is ample parking and a rear courtyard garden with furniture.
Croft Cottage is a wonderful retreat for a couple’s holiday to Yorkshire Dales.
One super-king-size bed. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting/dining room with flame effect electric fire
- Oil central heating and flame effect electric fire
- Fridge/freezer, electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample parking available in village opposite Croft Cottage
- Bike storage available on request
- Rear patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub within 0.1 miles, shop within 5.3 miles
- Note: Check in is 4pm and check out is 10am
- Note: This property has a private water supply.
About the location
Malham 8.5 miles; Skipton 10.5 miles
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Arncliffe is a small village resting within the civil parish of Littondale in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, just 10.5 miles away from Skipton. This village is famous as it was the original setting for Emmerdale, with the Falcon Inn pub acting as the Woolpack in the show. Within the surrounding area you will find the River Skirfare, rife for fishing, as well as opportunities for walking and cycling.