- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Orcaber Cottage is a stone-built wing of a large farmhouse, one mile from the village of Austwick near Settle.
The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms which consist of a super king-size double with en-suite, a zip/link twin which can be a super king-size double on request and a single bedroom with a pull-out bed.
There is also a family bathroom, a cloakroom and an open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a garden with a patio, terrace and furniture.
Orcaber Cottage is in a great location for exploring the Yorkshire Dales.
Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x single with pull-out trundle bed. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Biomass central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs (2 with basic Sky and 2 with Freeview), DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed garden with patio, terrace and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 5 miles; Ingleton 5 miles; Skipton 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, this is arguably one of the finest areas for walking in the region. With limestone pavements and scars, caves and open moors, the area has a wealth of natural interest and there are wonderful cycle tracks and walks on the doorstep.