- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Anvil Barn is a wonderful semi-detached, stone-built cottage located in the village of Bainbridge, four miles from Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales Natonal Park.
This cottage sleeps four people in two ground floor bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
On the first floor is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove, and outside there's off road parking for one car.
A number of walks and stunning attractions in the area makes Anvil Barn a great place to stay.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot (please bring own cot bedding)
- Off road parking for 1 car
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Mobile signal can be poor.
About the location
Hawes 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The lovely Wensleydale village of Bainbridge is situated in beautiful countryside, four miles from the market town of Hawes. The village is an excellent base for walkers, and there are many beauty spots in the area including Aysgarth Falls, Semerwater, castles at both Castle Bolton and Middleham and Hardraw Force - England's highest single waterfall.