- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Curlew Cottage is a wonderful end terraced cottage set in the village of Bardsea, two miles from the market town of Ulverston in the Lake District.
This cottage sleeps five people and has three bedrooms consisting of one double with an ensuite shower, one double and one single as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area and a small utility.
To the outsideof this cottage there is off road parking for 3 cars and front and rear gardens with small patio areas and furniture.
Curlew Cottage is the perfect holiday home for exploring the delights of this part of the Lake District.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove. Small utility.
- Gas central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, filter coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD/CD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Terrace gardens to front and enclosed rear garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Filter coffee machine accepts all ground coffee.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ulverston 2 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small village of Bardsea offers two pubs serving ales and good food, plus the village is close to Furness Abbey. Just two miles away is the market town of Ulverston, which boasts a market and festivals, plus the stunning Lake District National Park and sandy beaches are close by.