- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Eden House is a welcoming detached property in the grounds of a country house in Bardsea.
There are six flexible bedrooms including some on the ground floor and some family rooms, including one with an en-suite.
There are two other bathrooms in the property.
The kitchen diner is on the first floor, while downstairs is a sitting room and a summer room leading out into the garden.
There is a private hot tub and wood-fired sauna outside, and a small garden area, and guests also have use of the hotel grounds.
There is off road parking for eight cars.
The hotel facilities including massages and beauty treatments are also open to guests at Eden House, which makes a wonderful base for a relaxing yet luxurious family break.
Six bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 2 x ground floor twin (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor family room with 3 singles. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. First floor kitchen with dining area (also accessed by external wooden staircase). Sitting room with gas fire leading to conservatory/summer room with table tennis. Roofed hot tub. Wood-fired sauna in external hut.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas range cooker with 6-ring hob, electric double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack of firewood for sauna inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small landscaped garden area with furniture and BBQ
- Access to grounds and woodland
- Private, luxury roof-covered hot tub
- Large wood-fired sauna in external hut
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Please confirm with the owner if you would like the zip/link beds made up as doubles at least 14 days prior to your arrival
- Note: Hot tub unavailable from 4pm on Thursdays for weekly cleaning/maintenance
- Note: Unfenced ponds in grounds, children to be supervised
- Note: No stag or hen parties at this property
- Please Note - Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced until 29 January 2021 to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be available to guests
Note: Strictly no stag or hen parties
Note: Unfenced ponds in grounds, children to be supervised.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ulverston 2 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Positioned on a hill overlooking Morecambe Bay is the small village of Bardsea. This remote settlement grew from a small fishing village and farming area to become a major transportation link for coal, iron ore and corn. Today, Bardsea still retains its fishing heritage, and features two pubs, both of which serve fine ales and good food. The village itself is located close to Furness Abbey, whilst the market town of Ulverston is just two miles away, and maintains its street market tradition, hosting one every Thursday and Saturday throughout the year. Ulverston is also the location for many festivals including an amazing lantern procession in November and a Dickensian weekend in early December. With all the attractions of the Lake District National Park within easy driving distance, and the sandy beaches of the Furness coast close by, this peaceful spot has plenty to offer.