- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
15 Chapel Street is an end terrace cottage set in the market town of Barnoldswick in Lancashire.
It has a double bedroom and a shower room, it can sleep two people.
Also inside there is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
To the outside of the property there is off road parking in front of the property and a front patio with a table, chairs and a barbecue.
15 Chapel Street is a stunning cottage in a great central location for a couples' holiday.
One double bed with pull-out stacker bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric stove effect fire
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, Dishwasher, TV with Netflix and Freeview, Ipod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent Highchair available on request
- Roadside parking by the cottage
- Enclosed, front patio area with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: The double bed is accessed from one side.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 8 miles.
The North West of England has something for every discerning traveller. Whether it is the fabulous sandy beaches of its famous seaside resorts or the historic backdrop of some of the country's oldest cities, it has something for everyone.
The old market town of Barnoldswick rests close to the countryside of the Pennine hills, just eight miles from Skipton, the Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. Pennine cycle and bridleway routes pass through the town, and with Britain's best inland urban beach, you have much to explore. Barnoldswick is also appreciated for its free family friendly activities.