- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cow Byre is a stone built semi-detached cottage, attached to the owners' farmhouse in the pretty hamlet of Barra, five miles of Kirkby Stephen.
This superb cottage sleeps two people and has one king-size four poster bed with en-suite bathroom.
This delightful cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, a dining area, sitting area with French doors to patio area and a ground floor basin and WC.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for two cars, outside storage area for bikes and walking equipment, a patio with garden furniture and a small garden area.
Cow Byre cottage is a wonderful holiday home for a romantic breakaway.
One king-size four poster bed with en-suite bath and shower over. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with small fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove and French doors to patio area. Note: Living area is split-level, with the sitting area two steps higher than the kitchen and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, wall-mounted flat screen TV with Freeview and built-in DVD player, CD/radio, WiFi, library of books and DVDs
- Oil, electricity and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra fuel for woodburner available on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Outside storage area for bikes, walking equipment etc
- Small garden area with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: The bedroom is accessed via an open plan staircase from the sitting area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkby Stephen 5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Barras is a rural hamlet surrounded by farm meadows, pastures and fells. Five miles away is the market town of Kirkby Stephen, which offers shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes. The area around Barras is a walkers and cyclists haven, plus the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks are close by. Barras is a perfect base, at any time of year.