- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stone Mouse Cottage is a single-storey, detached cottage on a working farm in the Ribble Valley hamlet of Harrop, three miles from Bolton-by-Bowland.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms - a super king-size double (zip/link - can be twin on request) and a king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
There is also a main bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
The open plan living area comprises a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside, off road parking is available for two cars, while there is also a front lawned garden with furniture.
With wonderful walking on offer in the Ribble Valley and Forest of Bowland, Stone Mouse Cottage makes a great base for a romantic break in the Dales.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link - can be twin on request) with TV, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with solar panels for hot water and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 with FreeSat, 1 with Feeeview), WiFi, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Hairdryers, Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 miles
- Note: Check in 4pm, check out 11am
- Note - This property does not accept Children or Infants
Note - This property does not accept Children or Infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Clitheroe 7 miles; Skipton 14.5 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The Yorkshire Dales village of Bolton-by-Bowland is in the Ribble Valley and has a shop, two pubs serving food and a tea room. The Ribble Valley is an AONB, while nearby Clitheroe offers a whole host of amenities including a very interesting sausage shop. The area is ideal for touring the Lakes and the Dales.