- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hellifield Cottage is a stone-built mid-terrace resting in the village of Hellifield in North Yorkshire.
There are two bedrooms in the proeprty sleeping three people, consisting of a double and a single, served by a ground-floor shower room.
There is also a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the front of the cottage is off-road parking for one car and at the rear a private decking with furniture and a charcoal barbecue.
Hellifield Cottage is a marvellous choice for a family escape to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Rear private decking with furniture and charcoal barbecue
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.1 miles
- Note: Low ceiling on stairs, please mind your head
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Skipton 9 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Hellifield can be found lying between Settle and Skipton, on the fringes of the spectacular Yorkshire Dales National Park. The North Yorkshire village is home to a good range of amenities including a local pub, a selection of shops, a butchers and a historic railway station. Explore the surrounding wonders of the National Park with ample walking and cycling routes as well as the Malham Cove and Gordale Scar being well-worth seeing, while Skipton and Malham are within easy reach too.