- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Moresdale Bank Cottage is a detached, stone built cottage set in the tiny hamlet of Greyrigg, close to the town of Kendal.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double bedroom with en-suite shower room and two ground floor twin bedrooms, as well as a ground floor family bathroom.
This cottage also has a first floor kitchen with dining area and a first floor sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars and a rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue.
Moresdale Bank Cottage is an ideal holiday home for families who wish to explore the Lake District.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Fuel for stove on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of owners' grounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 miles
- Note: The water supply is from a private, regularly-tested deep borehole
- Note: This property sleeps 6 people including infants
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Windermere 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Kendal is set on the banks of the River Kent offering old cobbled lanes and byways, ruins of a 12th Century castle, The Abbot Hall Art Gallery, shops and pubs. Close by is Sizergh Castle and Levens Hall, plus there are walking routes in the area.