- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Barn Owl Cottage is a brick-built former farm building on the owners' arable farm on the edge of the village of Bispham Green, ten miles from Southport.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms consisting of one ground floor twin and one double with an en-suite bathroom, as well as a ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, this cottage has a small patio with furniture and BBQ and off road parking for 2 cars.
BarnOwl Cottage is ideal for a small family who wish to explore the area and visit the many attractions on offer.
Note: Fishing tuition with on-site fishing instructor available at additional cost (all necessary tackle and bait provided).
Please contact the owner directly for more information.
Note: Fishing ponds on-site, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove.
- LPG central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small patio to front of property with furniture and BBQ
- Fishing on owner's private ponds
- Fishing tuition with on-site fishing instructor available at additional cost (all necessary tackle and bait provided)
- Please contact owner directly for more information
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Fishing ponds on-site, please ensure children are supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Southport 10 miles.
The North West of England has something for every discerning traveller. Whether it is the fabulous sandy beaches of its famous seaside resorts or the historic backdrop of some of the country's oldest cities, it has something for everyone.
Bispham Green is a pretty Lancashire village offering lovely traditional brick built cottages, old farmhouses, barn conversions and country pubs. There are a number of nearby attractions including Martin Mere nature reserve, Mere Sands Wood and the market town of Ormskirk. Just ten miles away is the seaside town of Southport and within driving distance is Manchester, Liverpool and the Lake District.