- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Greengates Farm is a detached, mid 18th century, Grade II listed, former farmhouse situated in the hamlet of Brackenbottom, 0.7 miles from the village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale.
This cottage sleeps seven people and has four bedrooms consisting of one super king-size double (which can be made into a twin), two doubles and one single bed, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and woodburning stove and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside, the cottage has off road parking for 5 cars and an enclosed rear garden with furniture and BBQ.
Greengates Farm is an ideal holiday home for families and friends who wish to explore this wonderful area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link can be a twin on request), 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and woodburning stove. Pantry. Sitting room (seats 6) with open fire. External utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in dining area and open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer in pantry, washing machine in external utility, TV with basic Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove and open fire available on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Bike storage in external utility
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: WiFi is intermittent due to the property being in a rural location.
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Ingleton 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Horton-in-Ribblesdale is a lovely village set in the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales National Park. The village offers a church and two pubs. A number of walking routes are close by, plus the market town of Settle is only six miles away and is well worth a visit. Other attractions in the area include Malham Cove, Gordale Scar and many villages and towns.