- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Pennine View is an end-terrace property resting on the outskirts of Appleby-in-Westmorland.
It comes with two bedrooms, comprising of a super-king-size (zip/link beds, can be made into twins on request), a double and a twin, together sleeping up to six people and serviced by a bathroom with a shower over bath, basin and WC.
Downstairs, you will find a kitchen, a dining room with woodburning stove and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside, there is a front and rear garden and on-street parking.
1 Pennine View is a superb base for exploring this countryside location.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link beds, can be made into twins on request), 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room.
- Air source heat pump heating with electric fire and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Rear lawned garden and front patio garden
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub within 1.5 miles, shop within 2.6 miles.
Note: Between the 27th March 2020 and 10th April 2020 short break bookings are not allowed.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Penrith 14 miles.
Open heather moors and peatlands together with beautiful dales and hay meadows sweep across this northernmost section of the Pennine hill range. Discover a range of attractions and a rich heritage.
Appleby-in-Westmorland is a historic town resting on the loop of the River Eden and overlooked by the North Pennines, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the Lake District fells. Within the town you will find a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants and the street of Boroughgate is at the heart of the town and houses some interesting buildings and links to the well-preserved Norman Castle.