- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hadrian's View is a detached barn conversion in the small village of Banks, four miles from Brampton.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one adult bunk room, as well as a ground floor bathroom and shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio.
Hadrian's View is a lovely base for walks, cycle rides and exploring the nearby countryside.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed, lawned garden with patio to side and front
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carlisle 10 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The market town of Brampton offers shops and pubs. A few miles from the town is Talkin Tarn Country Park and Gelt Woods, plus the city of Carlisle is ten miles away.