- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
South Tyne Cottage is the perfect romantic retreat for a couple looking to spend some quality time together.
Located close to Warden's pub, the cottage has been newly revamped, offering a high standard of comfort and aesthetics.
Close to the Tyne Valley railway, the cottage is a perfect base for those who want to take in the attractions offered by the region.
For those who might want to spend their time nearer to their base, there is private fishing available, which can be organised by the owner on request.
The owner also owns the adjoining property and combining this with South Tyne Cottage can provide accommodation for up to six people.
One spacious first floor double bedroom. Bathroom with bath (mixer tap with shower over), basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and cosy sitting room.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric hob, microwave oven, fridge, TV, radio, WiFi
- Laundry service available from pub over the road
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Large, shared gravelled patio area to front, with furniture and BBQ
- On-site salmon fishing available - to check availability and book, please call Warden Fishing on 07506 978 093
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops in Hexham 3 miles, excellent pub and restaurant 1 min
- Note: The bathroom has a very low ceiling and as such is unsuitable for particularly tall guests
- Note: Due to the close proximity of the railway guests may experience some associated noise.
About the location
Hexham 3 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Originally the site of a fort that dates back to the Iron Age, Warden now plays host to the Boatside Inn, which offers an excellent choice of freshly prepared food. For those who want to immerse themselves in Northumbria's colourful past, Warden is located within easy access of attractions such as Hadrian's Wall and other Roman remains or even day-trips to Anwick Castle and Gardens. If you prefer your attractions to have a modern flavour, Newcastle and Carlisle are accessible by road or public transport, offering great shopping and dining to suit all tastes. For fishermen, Northumbria's coast offers excellent opportunities and there are miles of beaches for those who simply prefer to relax.