- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a charming semi-detached cottage, situated in a quiet position within the traditional south Lakeland village of Lindale.
A mere three miles from Grange-over-Sands and seamlessly extended in recent years, this property combines original features with modern comforts to offer a welcoming living-space.
Outside, there is a wonderful cottage garden and patio that are ideal for enjoying the warm summer weather.
The property is well-served by local amenities in nearby Grange-over-Sands, Bowness-on-Windermere and Hawkshead, making this an excellent base for those wishing to explore the many activities on offer in the beautiful Cumbrian countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Large kitchen/diner with fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen and cosy dining area. Spacious sitting room with open fire and feature window.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player, iPod dock, radio, WiFi, library of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Towels not included
- Travel cot, booster seat and stairgate
- Off road parking for one car with additional on street parking adjacent to the property
- Enclosed mature garden with patio, garden furniture and gas BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 6 mins walk
- Unfortunitly the open fire can not be used as there are Jackdaws nesting in the chimney.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grange-over-Sands 2 miles; Cartmel 3.6 miles; Windermere 12 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Situated in the southern Lake District and just a few short miles from the coastal estuary and the seaside town of Grange-over-Sands is the small village of Lindale. With a true 'Lakeland feel', due to its narrow streets, traditional dwellings and a quaint old pub, this charming village is positioned on the slopes of Hampsfield Fell. The coastal resorts of Arnside and Grange are worth a visit, whilst the pretty town of Cartmel - with its famous annual horse race meetings - offers plenty to see. Lake Windermere and the villages of Bowness-on-Windermere and Hawkshead are only a short drive away and still retain the charm and character that has endeared them to so many visitors. The fabulous countryside which surrounds Lindale also provides exceptional walking and cycling opportunities.