- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Linden Lea is a charming cottage situated in the town of Brough, in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Hosting two bedrooms, including a king-size double and twin, along with a bathroom this cottage can sleep up to four guests.
There is also a sitting room with a woodburning stove and a kitchen/diner.
To the outside is a private garden with seating.
Linden Lea is a snug base with easy access to the North Pennines and the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Calor gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair provided
- Enclosed patio garden with seating
- Lockable shed
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- On road parking
- Sorry no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkby Stephen 4 miles; Appleby-in-Westmorland 8 miles.
Open heather moors and peatlands together with beautiful dales and hay meadows sweep across this northernmost section of the Pennine hill range. Discover a range of attractions and a rich heritage.
Brough is a small town resting in the Eden Valley, at the foot of the North Pennines, a few miles north of Kirkby Stephen. The town offers a couple of pubs, restaurants, a café and a shop. It is surrounded by traditional farm meadows and picturesque pastures and fells, making a scenic base for your escape to Yorkshire.