- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beckfold Cottage is a superb 17th century, semi-detached cottage, set in the hamlet of Broughton Beck, just three miles from Ulverston and can sleep four people.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a lawned garden to the rear with furniture and a barbecue.
Beckfold Cottage is a lovely base to spend your Lake District holiday.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double range oven with 5-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ - not enclosed
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: There are steps leading down to the front door and there are a number of internal steps, only suitable for children aged 3 and over
- Note: This cottage has an internal door connecting it to Ref
- 30649 which is locked on both sides
Note: Property suitable for children aged 3 and over only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Windermere 10 miles; Coniston Water 11 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The ancient market town of Ulverston still holds a street market every Thursday and Saturday. Today it’s well known as a festival town with events throughout the year, including walking and art festivals in the summer months and the renowned Dickensian festival in late November.